2 January 2011

I Need Your Help.......

As no new information in available about the show and it's cast on a daily basis, there may be times when days go by with no posts, I would like to find a way to keep daily posts active...this is where you come in and I would like your opinion.

I was thinking about putting up a new post each day with a trivia quesion about the show and it's cast. Those who wish to take part would put their answer as a comment. We shall soon find out who is the biggest Murdoch fan.

Obviously there would be no prizes and it would all be a bit of fun, but I think this may be a way keep up daily posts and we can all learn something new about the show as we have some fun at the same time.

I would appreciate it if those of you who read this post place a comment to let me know what you think. If th response is good, I shall start the posts today.

Thanks all

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment