8 February 2011

Pics from Season 4

Hey all

The exclusive UK screening of the first episode of the new season is Thursday night at the Soho Hotel in London. I would like to say a big congratulations to those who won the tickets to the screening which also includes the chance to meet Tom Craig with a Q&A session with the man himself after the episode has aired.

As someone who has met Tom, I can honestly say that he is a really great guy and if anyone here gets to meet him them I'm sure you will have a great time.

Below are some of the pictures that Alibi have posted on their website for the new series, my particular favourite being the last one with Murdoch as the Mad Hatter, Julia as Alice and Ruby as the White Rabbit as they all attend an Alice in Wonderland themed party.

Also, keep an eye out for the only member of the Bisson family who hasn't yet made an appearance in the series, but rectifies that in season 4:
















3 comments:

  1. I have met Tom as well and he is truly a delight....just a bit jealous of those who get to go. Love the pix especially Murdoch in Wonderland since I watched some of the eppy being filmed. :) But this is sure to be an amazing season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snap its hard to tell but in the 2nd picture, is that Dr. Roberts!!!!??? I fancy him he's a chap all right.

    I'm super excited for season 4 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and it looks like a cowboy in there! yesssssss
    LOL and if George is the toad i will laugh hard...

    ReplyDelete